How do I read my invoice?
Our invoices are designed to provide you all the important billing information you need for the charges associated with your Thomson Reuters products and services. For a deeper understanding on how to read your invoice, follow the links below for answers to common questions.
All prices and account details on the example invoices have been created for example purposes only.
- What is my current amount due?
- How do I retrieve a history of how you arrived at my amount due?
- What is tangible personal property?
- How do I retrieve a copy of an invoice?
- Do I have any credits?
- How do I know when a credit has been issued?
- How do I know a credit has been applied?
- Why do I see both a St. Paul, MN PO box and a Carol Stream, IL PO box on my invoice?
- What are ancillary charges?
- What if my invoice amount is different than what I expected?
Call our customer support team. Available M–F from 7AM-7PM CT.
Submit an online request to our customer support team.