Written by experienced legal editors, Jury Verdicts on Westlaw provide a uniform presentation of facts, including type of case, type of liability, a list of attorneys and experts involved, case analysis of the facts, and an award breakdown.
You can search thousands of state and federal court decisions from all 50 states, plus D.C., to view comparable verdicts and settlements. You’ll find up-to-the-minute verdicts for your jurisdiction to help you make strategic decisions for your case.
Jury Verdicts on Westlaw cover a wide variety of jury case types, including medical malpractice, automobile accidents, breach of contract, employment, insurance, fraud, and wrongful death.
- Assess the value of your case with summaries of court decisions
- Support your demand or offer during mediation with unbiased, objective data
- Evaluate whether your opposition’s offer or demand is reasonable
- Present your case strategy to clients with easy-to-understand summaries
- Decide whether you should take your case to trial or settle
- Save countless hours of research time