- Legal Technology, Content and Solutions
- Legal Products
- Westlaw Today
Stay informed on legal developments
Westlaw Today, powered by Reuters, provides timely and comprehensive news and exclusive analysis so you can know what happened and why it matters. By bringing together best-in-class legal content and award-winning journalism, you can confidently keep up with the latest developments and reinforce your value to clients.
Only Westlaw Today provides you with:
- Exclusive news and analysis from Reuters with 150 years of journalistic expertise
- Full access to all areas of coverage monitored by our team of attorneys and legal editors
- Editorially-curated alerts to get breaking news, follow your practice area, and track companies
Questions? Call 1-888-728-7677
Getting news the way you want it, when you need it
See the latest news for the day at today.westlaw.com or right from Westlaw. Never miss an update with customizable practice area and company alerts delivered right to your laptop or mobile device.
News you can use
- Get breaking news as it happens
- Select your practice area from the dropdown
- Know what articles others have been reading recently
- See thought leadership and analysis from other practicing attorneys
- Submit an inquiry to publish your content
- Track the companies trending in the news
Powered by reuters
Don’t miss the day’s most important news
Included in every Westlaw Today subscription, get The Daily Docket newsletter delivered to your inbox so you know what to expect today, tomorrow, and over the next week.
Analysis with authority
Westlaw Today provides a matter of fact approach to news with content from a variety of sources, including articles from CQ Roll Call, Wolters Kluwer and more. No other provider has the same analysis and expert sources, including:
- Reuters with 150 years of award-winning journalistic expertise
- Practical Law legal practice area updates
- Daily Briefings written by Westlaw attorneys and subject matter experts
- Columnists Alison Frankel and Jenna Greene
Our editorial teams consist of dedicated attorneys and legal editors who monitor each practice area. With this level of insight, you can trust your news is accurate and timely.
Be the first to know with customized alerts delivered right to your mobile device or laptop.
- Stay informed and stay ahead with self-selected practice area alerts
- Get notified with company alerts to track your client or your client’s peers
- Sign up to receive breaking news as it becomes available
- Receive The Daily Docket, a morning briefing with a smart look at the day’s most important legal news
Discover the benefits of a fresh news experience
Know what happened and why it matters with exclusive news and analysis from trusted sources
Notify your clients and ensure you’re not missing updates with customized alerts delivered to your mobile device
Experience all-inclusive comprehensive coverage and analysis across the most popular areas of coverage
Save time with access to legal news fully integrated on Westlaw
Reuters brings unparalleled integrity in the newsroom, so the news we deliver is honest and accurate
Reuters wins 2020 Silver Gavel Award
This award honors exemplary work in media and the arts that helps to foster the American public’s understanding of law and the legal system
Analysis with authority. Not just what happened, but why it matters.