- Legal Technology, Content and Solutions
- White papers
- E-billing Benefits for Law Firms & General Counsel
- E-billing Benefits for Firms & General Counsels
Getting law firms and general counsels on the same page (of the invoice)
There are numerous benefits of e-billing for law firms, general counsels, and their clients. Those benefits include accuracy, efficiency, and—perhaps most importantly for law firms—a more smooth and swift payment cycle.
But there are hurdles to overcome on both sides in order for an e-billing solution to be successful. This white paper covers the major considerations firms will need to address at each stage of the process.
What you'll take away:
- Helpful insight on the benefits of e-billing
- How law firms and general counsels view it
- How your firm can introduce and implement an e-billing solution