2021 Retrospective: Main challenges facing the modern GC
As a result of the pandemic, eight times as many corporate law departments saw a surge in workload as saw a decrease, according to the Thomson Reuters “2021 State of Corporate Law Departments” report. At the same time, five times as many law departments had their budgets decreased compared to those whose budgets increased. It’s clear modern general counsel continue to be stretched and beset with challenges.
Yet there are ways to meet those challenges. In this whitepaper, you’ll learn:
- How in-house counsel are navigating key changes in their roles
- How coordinating across functions works
- The need to work with ingenuity
- Coping with major disruptions
- Why managing political tensions and social issues is vital
Access the full white paper
Fill out the form below to gain access to these insights.